BOLT ACTION BRITISH AIRBORNE BOLT ACTION STARTER ARMY
This box set contains - British Airborne Army 1,000 points army list:
- Second Lieutenant & one extra rifleman (Veteran)* - 78 pts
- Artillery Forward Observer* - FREE
- Paratroop Section (10) NCO and 2 soldiers with SMGs, LMG team* - 169 pts
- Paratroop Section (10) NCO and 1 soldier with SMGs, LMG team* - 166 pts
- Paratroop Section (8) NCO and 3 soldiers with SMGs* - 127 pts
- Vickers MMG team (Veteran) - 65 pts
- Light Mortar team (Veteran) - 46 pts
- Medium Mortar team with Spotter* (Veteran) - 75 pts
- PIAT team (Veteran)* - 52 pts
- Sniper team (Veteran)* - 65 pts
- Flamethrower team (Veteran) - 65 pts
- QF 6-pdr anti-tank gun (Veteran) - 90 pts
Total: 998 pts
* Made from the components of the plastic sprues included
With trademark red beret and armed with Sten and Bren Guns the British Airborne were determined and tenacious, as only the British Tommy can be.
Striking German forces with precision and speed during actions at Pegasus Bridge, the Merville Battery and during Operation Market Garden in Arnhem, the Red Devils became legendary.
This boxed set contains enough to make a 1,000 point army of plastic and metal British (or Polish) airborne troops in mid to late war uniforms.
The army list can easily be reconfigured to suit your playing style and when you are ready to expand your force there are plenty of options in the ever-growing Bolt Action range of miniatures and vehicles.
Check your kit and fix bayonets – it’s time to drop in on the enemy...
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.