PRE-ORDER BATTLETOME: OGOR MAWTRIBES
Inside this 120-page book you'll find overview of the Ogor Mawtribes and their two main cultures, which are united by their worship of Gorkamorka. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Ogor collection. Allegiance abilities bolster dedicated forces of Ogor Mawtribes, while rules for several legendary tribes allow you to tailor your army to suit your play style. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ogor missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like rusted blades and ice weapons, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the history of the Ogor Mawtribes, and how they battle today
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of different skin, rusted blades, gut-plates, clothes, tattoos, ice weapons, banner symbols, fur and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ogor Mawtribes, including a table of battle traits, four command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, the Lore of Gutmagic and Lore of the Sun-Eater spell tables, an Everwinter Prayers table, and two mount traits tables
– 10 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 22 unit warscrolls and a scenery warscroll for the Great Mawpot
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Great Mawpot, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)