WARCRY: TOME OF CHAMPIONS
The Tome of Champions 2019 is your invaluable companion to Warcry however you like to play. From new narrative content to twists for matched play and thrilling new open play game modes, it’s packed with new rules and ideas to inspire you. Monstrous melees, incredible quests and brand new warbands await.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Rules for Monstrous Melees – epic multiplayer battles where you can duke it out with up to five other players, each in command of their favourite monster!
-Campaign Quests and background tables for Slaves to Darkness, Ossiarch Bonereapers, Ogor Mawtribes, Kharadron Overlords, Disciples of Tzeentch, Skaven, Stormcast Eternal Warrior Chamber, Beasts of Chaos, Fyreslayers, Sylvaneth, Stormcast Eternal Sacrosanct Chamber, Blades of Khorne, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Hedonites of Slaanesh and Seraphon.
- Fated Quests attemptable by any warband, each offering greater challenges and greater rewards.
- Challenge Battles – special battleplans that are ideal for experienced players and veteran warbands.
- Trial of Champions – an expansion to your campaigns that includes injuries, deaths, territorial expansion and other immersive, roleplay-focused content.
- Roaming Beasts – new creatures of Death and Destruction to add to your games like Chaotic Beasts.
- Reference rules for Stormcast Vanguard Chamber, Idoneth Deepkin, Daughters of Khaine, Flesh-Eater Courts, Nighthaunt, Ironjawz, Gloomspite Gitz, Bonesplitterz, and Legions of Nagash.
- And more!
Whether you’re looking to spice up your next narrative campaign, try new warbands or expand your matched play experience, this 128 page softback book is for you.
A copy of the Warcry Rulebook is required to use the contents of this expansion.
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
UK deliveries will normally made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, for your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including Courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed (3-4 business day)
£8.99 - UPS courier shipping (1-2 business days)
Orders over £40
Free - Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed (3-4 business day)
£4.99 - UPS courier shipping (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - UPS courier shipping (1-2 business days)