AGE OF SIGMAR: PATH TO GLORY
Warbands rise to power in every corner of the Mortal Realms. Mighty warriors and dread sorcerers marshal their forces as they set out to crush all who stand before them. This is Path to Glory, where legendary heroes and terrifying enemies are born in bloody battle.
In this book, you’ll learn how to place yourself in the blood-soaked boots of a powerful warlord, dragging an ever-growing band of fiercely loyal followers into savage combat across the Mortal Realms. Starting with a single champion and a few followers, you’ll – assuming your capacity for violence is enough – gradually turn your warband into a rapacious horde of killers edging ever closer to eternal glory.
Contained in the 88-page softback:
- The Rise of Gulgaz – the story of the meteoric rise of Gulgaz Stoneklaw and his warclan, who expanded into a veritable juggernaut of an army;
- a detailed explanation of the Path to Glory campaign: how to create a warband, how Glory Points are accrued and spent (and the rewards they bring), and how to achieve eternal glory – the final victory in a campaign;
- a Warband Roster – this is a blank roster on which to document your warband and its exploits – you’re free to photocopy this;
- 6 Battleplans – essentially, missions you can use in your campaign, each with a different objective that changes the way your games are played;
- Warband Tables – these are the rules used to determine the champion, followers and rewards for your warbands. Included are tables for the following factions: Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Beasts of Chaos, Skaven, Clans Pestilens, Kharadron Overlords, Stormcast Eternals, Fyreslayers, Sylvaneth, Seraphon, Order (chosen from Human, Aelf and Duardin models), Ironjawz, Beastclaw Raiders, Bonesplitterz, Destruction (chosen from Orruk, Grot and Ogor models), Flesh-Eater Courts and Death;
- Start Collecting! Warbands – if you’re itching to get going, but don’t have the right models for a warband (or just fancy a new one…) then these are the rules for you – they’re designed to work with the Start Collecting! boxes of Warhammer Age of Sigmar models. Simply pick up a box, assemble the miniatures and you’re good to go – these rules have been fine-tuned to offer immediacy and balance.
Please note: you’ll need a copy of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar rules (available as a free download) to use this book.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.