Battletome: Blades of Khorne
Battletome: Blades of Khorne is your complete guide to fielding a Khorne army on the tabletop. Inside, you’ll be able to discover the blood-soaked history of Khorne’s legions through dark lore and stunning art, inspire your own collection with a miniatures showcase and painting guides and battle on the tabletop with a huge set of rules. This hardback book contains:
- A miniatures showcase showing a combination of colour schemes, single miniatures, units, and battle scenes on terrain, as well as an example army
- Painting advice including examples of banner designs, red armour, brass trim, different skin tones, horns, a variety of blades, bases, and more
- Rules for fielding your Blades of Khorne army in games of Age of Sigmar, including allegiance abilities, summoning rules, bonuses for fielding named armies with their own abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power, plus much more
- Rules for building a Khorne warband in Path to Glory
- A massive 19 warscroll battalions that reward you for fielding specific combinations of units
- 34 warscrolls, covering the entirety of Khorne Bloodbound and Khorne Daemons for easy reference
- 3 Judgement of Khorne warscrolls for the Hexgorger Skulls, Bleeding Icon and Wrath-Axe
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units, Judgements of Khorne, and the Skull Altar featured in this battletome, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.