BATTLETOME: KHARADRON OVERLORDS
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- The history of the Kharadron Overlords – from their origins in the Realm of Chamon to their place in the armies of Order
- Lore and art that brings the world of the Kharadron Overlords to life
- Tips for collecting Kharadron Overlords Citadel miniatures, and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and great endrinworks – unique and powerful upgrades for your skyvessels
- A battleplan representing a daring rescue attempt by the Kharadron Overlords to recover lost comrades – and their aether-gold!
- Rules themed around the six most famous Sky-ports, from the master sailors of Barak-Zilfin to the allegiances of Dispossessed, Kharadron Overlords and Fyreslayers of Barak-Thryng
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £45
£4.50 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £45
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£3.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £120
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)