AGE OF SIGMAR: GAMING BOOK
Get all the main rules you use for Warhammer Age of Sigmar in one handy location with the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Gaming Book – a nifty collated rulebook combining the Core Rules, content from the General’s Handbook 2019, Malign Sorcery and beyond for your convenience.
Perfect for matched play fans looking for a nifty way to reference commonly used rules at tournaments or just for gamers at home looking to get playing fast with minimal bookkeeping, the Warhammer Age of Sigmar gaming book contains:
- The Core Rules – the basic rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, giving you the foundation upon which all your battles are based
- Additional matched play and Pitched Battle rules – perfect if you're attending events or tournaments
- 31 matched play battleplans, offering you a vast degree of choice in how you choose to conquer the Mortal Realms
- Rules for battling in each of the Mortal Realms, complete with game-changing Realmscape Features and powerful spells of the Mortal Realms
- A huge selection of Artefacts of the Realms, giving every army a vast selection of magical items and weapons for using in your games
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)