PRE-ORDER BATTLETOME: OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS
Inside this 120-page book you'll find overview of the Ossiarch Bonereapers – Nagash's elite undead army. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Bonereapers collection. Allegiance abilities reward you for fielding dedicated forces of Ossiarch Bonereapers, while rules for several legendary legions allow you to tailor your army to suit your playstyle. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ossiarch Bonereapers missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like bone, armour and magical runes, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the Ossiarch Bonereapers, their demands of tithes of bone and the strange necromantic alchemy that binds them together
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of bone, blades, armour, magical runes, spirits, banners, glowing skulls, bases and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ossiarch Bonereapers, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Mortisans spell table
– 7 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 17 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Bone-tithe Nexus, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)