BOLT ACTION BRITISH AIRBORNE BOLT ACTION STARTER ARMY
This box set contains - British Airborne Army 1,000 points army list:
- Second Lieutenant & one extra rifleman (Veteran)* - 78 pts
- Artillery Forward Observer* - FREE
- Paratroop Section (10) NCO and 2 soldiers with SMGs, LMG team* - 169 pts
- Paratroop Section (10) NCO and 1 soldier with SMGs, LMG team* - 166 pts
- Paratroop Section (8) NCO and 3 soldiers with SMGs* - 127 pts
- Vickers MMG team (Veteran) - 65 pts
- Light Mortar team (Veteran) - 46 pts
- Medium Mortar team with Spotter* (Veteran) - 75 pts
- PIAT team (Veteran)* - 52 pts
- Sniper team (Veteran)* - 65 pts
- Flamethrower team (Veteran) - 65 pts
- QF 6-pdr anti-tank gun (Veteran) - 90 pts
Total: 998 pts
* Made from the components of the plastic sprues included
With trademark red beret and armed with Sten and Bren Guns the British Airborne were determined and tenacious, as only the British Tommy can be.
Striking German forces with precision and speed during actions at Pegasus Bridge, the Merville Battery and during Operation Market Garden in Arnhem, the Red Devils became legendary.
This boxed set contains enough to make a 1,000 point army of plastic and metal British (or Polish) airborne troops in mid to late war uniforms.
The army list can easily be reconfigured to suit your playing style and when you are ready to expand your force there are plenty of options in the ever-growing Bolt Action range of miniatures and vehicles.
Check your kit and fix bayonets – it’s time to drop in on the enemy...
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)