CODEX: CHAOS SPACE MARINES
New & Updated Edition
This book contains:
- Lore and art exploring the history and goals of the Chaos Space Marines
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- 53 datasheets providing rules for using Chaos Space Marines in your games of Warhammer 40,000, including a datasheet for the Noctilith Crown scenery piece
- Profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Chaos Space Marines, including 5 different Chaos icons
- Legion Traits – specific special rules for the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers, World Eaters, Emperor’s Children, and Renegade Chapters
- 24 unique Stratagems, including 7 specific to particular Legions
- Prayers to the Dark Gods: 6 prayers for any Chaos Space Marines with the Priest keyword and 4 Mark of Chaos prayers for those dedicated to a singular deity
- The Dark Hereticus and Malefic psychic disciplines, 12 psychic powers for Pskers of the Chaos Space Marines, and 3 Mark of Chaos psychic powers
- Artefacts of Chaos – 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Space Marines
- Warlord Traits for the Chaos Space Marines, including 7 specific to particular Legions
- Points values for every unit, weapon and piece of wargear for use if you are playing a matched play game, or a game that uses a points limit
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Chaos Space Marines
This is an updated version of Codex: Chaos Space Marines, containing new art, lore and updated rules encompassing new content from Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Ablaze, including Prayers to the Dark Gods, updated units, and more. If you already own a copy of Chaos Space Marines and Vigilus Ablaze, you'll find this book a handy compilation. However, you do not need a copy of the original codex or Vigilus Ablaze to use this product!
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £45
£4.50 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £45
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£3.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £120
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)