Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Salamanders, and how they unleash the molten fury of their volcanic world upon their foes with their devastating artisan wargear
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- A Salamanders bestiary with a detailed background for Forgefather Vulkan He'stan and Captain Adrax Agatone of the 3rd Company
- Rules for Vulkan He'stan and Captain Agatone
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Nocturne, the Promethean discipline, defining the ways that the Salamanders wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
UK deliveries will normally made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, for your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including Courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed (3-4 business day)
£7.99 - UPS courier shipping (1-2 business days)
Orders over £40
Free - Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - UPS courier shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - UPS courier shipping (1-2 business days)