HORUS HERESY: BETRAYAL AT CALTH
Inside the box, you’ll find: An impressive selection of detailed Citadel miniatures, including;
- A Captain in Terminator Armour and a Dark Apostle;
- A Contemptor Dreadnought, armed with a choice of multi-melta or twin assault cannon;
- Five Cataphractii Terminators, with weapon options including combi bolters, power fists, lightning claws, chain fists, power swords, heavy flamers and grenade harnesses;
- Thirty Legion Tactical Space Marines in MK4 armour, with a huge selection of weapons and custom features, including bolters, missile launchers, heavy bolters, chainswords, power swords, power fists, plasma pistols, lightning claw blades, combi flamer, melta and plasma guns, a melta bomb and a set of combat blades! These miniatures also include ammo packs, holstered bolt pistols and a selection of frag and krak grenades.
- Four double-sided boards, beautifully printed on thick card stock, representing the caverns under Calth where the desperate struggle between the Ultramarines and Word Bearers took place;
- A forty-eight page book, featuring an introduction to the battle on Calth, comprehensive rules and scenarios for playing the game, an overview of the Word Bearers and Ultramarines legions and a showcase of the included miniatures;
- Forty-two command and reference cards, used to introduce effects and events into the game;
- Twelve dice and an array of markers used in-game.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.