LAST ONE - IMPERIUM NIHILUS: VIGILUS DEFIANT
Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Defiant is packed with exciting background and new rules that enable you to refight the exciting events described in the book. Here’s what you will find inside:
- Background of the period leading up to the War for Vigilus where the planet became a nexus of war between Imperial, xenos and Chaos forces alike
- A star map of the Vigilus system
- Descriptions of the planet of Vigilus and its military disposition
- Detailed accounts of the major events in the War for Vigilus, from the opening of the Great Rift to the arrival of none other than Marneus Calgar at the head of a Space Marine strike force to combat the invasion of Haarken Worldclaimer – Herald of the Apocalypse and the commander of the Heretic Astartes invasion
- Campaign deployment maps, descriptions of the battles that were fought in each war zone, and details of key environmental features and the forces that fought
- Details of the various armies that fought in this campaign, including descriptions of key actions, illustrations of major figures, regimental breakdown of battlegroups, heraldries, and deployment maps
- Campaign rules allowing you to bring the narrative of this book to life on your tabletop
- Guidance on organising and running a Vigilus campaign, includes an extra layer of rules specific to the narrative: a Nihilus Events table and 12 narrative play missions (6 Crucible of War, 6 Echoes of War), as well as additional special rules and Stratagems based on the events of the War for Vigilus
- Six exciting battlezones to use in your games of Warhammer 40,000, each offering new tactical challenges and rules to represent varied battlefield environments
- Guidance on how to populate a battlefield with terrain features so as to best represent the different war zones of Vigilus
- Specific rules for using the various factions that fought on Vigilus, including: datasheets for Marneus Calgar, his Victrix Guard and Haarken Worldclaimer; 22 Specialist Detachments, each portraying the many unique fighting styles of the factions that fought on Vigilus as well as new Warlord Traits, Relics, and Stratagems unique to each Detachment.
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)