Kill Team: Advance Team Starpulse
The armies of Vior’la Sept are always at the forefront of the T’au’s wars of expansion, overwhelming enemies of the Greater Good with blistering fusillades of pulse fire. Advance Team Starpulse is comprised of veterans from these bloody campaigns, bonded by hardship and sacrifice.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 12 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 10-man set of Fire Warriors – these can be built as a Strike Team or Breacher Team depending on your preference. Included are the pulse pistols, pulse carbines, pulse shotguns, EMP and photon grenades needed to build either team, with options to upgrade 1 to a Shas’ui. Also included are 2 drones and a DS8 Tactical Support Turret, all supplied on khaki-coloured plastic;
- A scenery set – the Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Line – supplied on dark grey-coloured plastic;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 T’au Empire Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 T’au Empire Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your T’au Empire kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Advance Team Starpulse, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 12 datacards for Advance Team Starpulse, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.