Kill Team Commander: Ankra the Colossus
The towering Necron Overlord known as Ankra the Colossus never forgives a slight, and as he possesses a body of immortal metal, has had time enough to repay nearly every insult dealt against him. His current vendetta is against the T’au of Omis Prion, who have foolishly interrupted his search for the laboratories of the Triumvirate of the Crimson Sceptre. Ankra has resolved to settle this matter in person, telling himself it will be more efficient that way – though in truth, it is just as likely he wishes to feel the splash of hot blood upon his metal body once more.
Add a Commander – a powerful hero character with unique abilities and rules – to your Necron kill team with this set. It contains a multipart plastic Overlord miniature, a set of cards packed with exclusive rules and a sheet of tokens for use in-game:
- An Overlord: this multipart plastic kit is used to represent Ankra the Colossus – or the Commander of any Necron kill team you wish. Posed with the kind of triumphant attitude you can only really get from millennia of slaughter, he wields a voidscythe and resurrection orb.
- A datacard for Ankra the Colossus, featuring its characteristics, weapons, abilities and specialisms, along with a card featuring his background
- A card featuring Ankra the Colossus’ skill tree – Overlord specialisms which can only be used by that character
- 6 Necron Commander Tactics Cards, including 2 Tactics exclusive to this set
- A sheet of tokens for use in games of Kill Team – this includes 1 Move/Charge token, 1 Fall Back/Advance token, 1 Ready/Shoot token, 6 Tactic/psychic power tokens, 3 wound tokens, and 3 objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.