Kill Team Commander: Magos Delathrust
Add a Commander – a powerful hero character with unique abilities and rules – to your Adeptus Mechanicus kill team with this set. It contains a multipart plastic Tech-Priest Dominus miniature, a set of cards packed with exclusive rules and a sheet of tokens for use in-game:
- A Tech-Priest Dominus: this multipart plastic kit is used to represent Magos Dalathrust – or the Commander of any Adeptus Mechanicus Kill Team you wish – a Tech-Priest augmented to the point of being almost entirely cybernetic, scuttling on several insectile legs which poke out from beneath a tattered robe; this only adds to the sinister air provided by his choices of armament with a volkite blaster, a macrostubber, an eradication ray, a phosphor serpenta and a power axe – his badge of office – and detailed with a microphone and loudspeaker
- A datacard for Magos Dalathrust, featuring his characteristics, weapons, abilities and specialisms, along with a card featuring his background
- A card featuring Magos Dalathrust’s skill tree – Tech-Priest Dominus specialisms which can only be used by that character
- 4 Adeptus Mechanicus Commander Tactics cards, including 2 Tactics exclusive to this set
- A sheet of tokens for use in games of Kill Team – this includes 1 Move/Charge token, 1 Fall Back/Advance token, 1 Ready/Shoot token, 6 Tactic/psychic power tokens, 3 wound tokens, and 3 objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.