Kill Team: Krogskull's Boyz
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- 5 Burna Boyz: supplied on green plastic, these can be used to represent Krogskull’s Boyz, or your own Orks kill team. Each is armed with a burna, with the kit including a big shoota and rokkit launcher which you can use, and there is the option to build a Mek with kustom mega-blasta. Optionally, you can build these models as Lootas;
- A set of Sector Mechanicus Galvanic Servohaulers: comprising 2 haulers and a large crane, this is a set of skeletal, austere industrial scenery perfect for Kill Team. This modular terrain is entirely compatible with all Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis scenery, including that found in the Kill Team box set;
- 13 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 6 Orks Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Orks Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Orks kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the Galvanic Servohaulers, providing rules for incorporating them into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Krogskull’s Boyz, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their scuffles;
- 5 datacards for Krogskull’s Boyz, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, tSpace Marines, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.