Kill Team: Sector Mechanicus
Sprawling over countless Imperial worlds, the landscapes known as Sectors Mechanicus are tangled mazes of pipes, conduits and heaving machinery. Without these rumbling furnaces and smog-belching chimneys the ceaseless war industries of Humanity would stall, and the armies of the Imperium of Man – shorn of materiel reinforcement – would fall to the xenos and the heretic.
The Sector Mechanicus Killzone Environment is an expansion for Kill Team – in the packed box, you’ll find a gameboard, scenery, and exclusive rules that use the unique nature of Sector Mechanicus terrain to introduce dangerous new missions and powerful effects to your games. Included:
- A double-sided Kill Team gameboard measuring 22” x 30”, printed on heavy, durable card stock. 1 side depicts a Zone Mechanicus, a bleak and blasted area designed to arrange your Sector Mechanicus scenery on; and the other an Imperial Sector, an area of war-torn city;
- 12 Sector Mechanicus Tactics cards – these can be used by any Kill Team faction, with 8 cards providing interactions with the Sector Mechanicus scenery and 4 being used specifically by Comms and Demolition Specialists;
- A Sector Mechanicus Environment card, which provides 6 different rules allowing interaction – positive and negative – with the scenery;
- 4 Sector Mechanicus Mission cards – designed to be used in conjunction with the gameboard and scenery, this is a set of 2 Matched Play missions and 2 Narrative Play missions, which are split between attacker and defender;
- 8 frames of Sector Mechanicus scenery – providing endless variety, these frames of industrial scenery include a huge array of walkways, platforms, supports, ladders and plasma pipes. Included are enough components to build an Alchomite Stack (a series of chimneys evoking the thick, acrid atmosphere of industry), a Ferrotonic Furnace (an enormous silo filled with toxic chemicals – or worse) and 2 sets of Plasma Conduits. This scenery is designed to be entirely modular, and can be assembled, taken apart and re-assembled any way you like. It is compatible with all Sector Mechanicus scenery – add as much as you like to create massive, multi-level structures for your Kill Teams to battle over;
- An 8-page booklet describing the Sectors Mechanicus, with an example of a fully-painted scenery set.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, tSpace Marines, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.