Kill Team: The Exalted Scythe
Nemesor Ankra of the Novokh Dynasty never forgives a slight. Over the aeons the Necron Overlord has ordered the deaths of countless foes who have dared to insult him or stand in the path of his conquering armies. It falls to the feared executioners known as the Exalted Scythe to carry out the Nemesor’s will.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 5-model set of Immortals – these can be built instead as Deathmarks, depending on your preference. Included are the synaptic disintegrators, gauss blasters and tesla carbines needed to build either team, all supplied on green-coloured plastic;
- A scenery set – the Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Line – supplied on dark grey-coloured plastic;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 Necrons Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Necrons Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Necrons kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing the Exalted Scythe, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for The Exalted Scythe, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.