Kill Team: The Writhing Shadow
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 8 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- 8 Genestealers: supplied on bone-coloured plastic, these can be used to represent The Writhing Shadow or your own Tyranids Kill Team. These multi-limbed monstrosities are armed with rending claws and scything talons, and the kit includes a number of toxin sacs along with an infestation node;
- A scenery set comprising 2 Munitorum Armoured Containers, 6 promethium barrels, and 8 supply crates, supplied on brown plastic;
- 13 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 6 Tyranids Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Tyranids Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Tyranids kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating them into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing The Writhing Shadow, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their engagements;
- 8 datacards for The Writhing Shadow, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, tSpace Marines, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.