LAST ONE - WARRIORS OF THE GREAT CITIES - ANVILGUARD
Anvilgard is a heavily fortified port city that borders the sweltering jungle of the Charrwind Coast, first founded under the direction of the Anvils of the Heldenhammer. Surrounding Anvilgard on all sides is a dense, sprawling jungle encircled by a series of active volcanoes – the Order Draconis ride out into this wilderness every day, testing themselves against the ferocious monsters that populate the area.
Represent the city of Anvilgard in a Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Firestorm campaign quickly and easily with this set of 34 plastic miniatures, designed to represent the forces of Order that live there. Included:
- A Knight-Vexillor: carrying a warhammer and meteoric standard, he features incredibly intricate armour;
- 2 sets of Judicators: 10 models in total, with skybolt bows, boltstorm crossbows, shockbolt and thunderbolt bows included, as well as 24 variant heads;
- A Scourgerunner Chariot, drawn by 2 dark steeds and holding 7 harpoons – their Beastmaster crew can carry a spear or ravager harpoon;
- A Black Ark Fleetmaster, who comes armed with a black ark cutlass and murder hook;
- A War Hydra, 6 headed monster (each head unique) with 2 Beastmaster Handlers, who carry cruel goads and whips – this kit can optionally be assembled as a Kharibdyss;
- 2 sets of Black Ark Corsairs – 20 models in total, armed with vicious blades, wicked cutlasses and repeater handblows.
Also included is an Allegiance Ability rulesheet for armies from Anvilgard, as found in the Firestorm book, and 2 Stormcast Eternals transfer sheets.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.