GETTING STARTED WITH WARHAMMER 40K
Everything you need to get started in the galaxy of Warhammer 40,000, this magazine is the perfect purchase for the absolute beginner who’d like to dip their toes in the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. It explains in easy to follow terms how to get started, and even comes with a free push-fit Primaris Space Marine Intercessor miniature!
Contained in the 104-page magazine:
- A history of the Warhammer 40,000 setting – the story so far, the state of the galaxy and the dramatic history that led to it;
- A guide to the armies you can collect and play with in Warhammer 40,000, showing you their motivations and introducing their histories;
- Guidance on collecting Citadel miniatures – while you can simply pick up any that catch your eye, for many the hobby is about specific armies or types of miniature. This guide includes three example collections for inspiration, with a further showcase of beautifully-painted miniatures from a variety of armies;
- A detailed Battle Report – watch as the heroic Ultramarines take on the vile Death Guard in a tense fight to the end;
- A guide to some of the most famous war zones of Warhammer 40,000, and the epic battles that took place there;
- An introduction to painting Citadel miniatures using the Citadel Paint System, with a guide to paints, brushes and step-by-step instructions showing how to paint a variety of miniatures – including your free Intercessor!
- The core rules – the basic ruleset for playing games of Warhammer 40,000, with each phase broken down into simple explanations. There’s even a mission included to get you playing right away!
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)