Kill Team: Kill Team Mordelai
Deathwatch kill teams are made up of veteran battle-brothers drawn from the ranks of numerous Space Marine Chapters. Each brings his own strengths and specialist skills, forging a whole greater than the sum of the kill team’s parts. Kill Team Mordelai is a perfect example of this approach.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 5 Deathwatch Kill Team: supplied on brown plastic, these can be used to represent Kill Team Mordelai or your own Deathwatch Kill Team. This kit includes a vast array of weaponry – 5 boltguns, 5 power swords, 2 thunder hammers, a frag cannon, 2 storm shields, 2 shotguns, an Infernus heavy bolter, a Stalker-pattern boltgun, 2 power maces and a xenophase blade – along with 7 different heads and 18 Chapter-specific shoulder pads;
- A set of 3 Barbed Venomgorse: a scenery set made up of 3 individual plants. There are 3 trunks and 3 sets of flora, which go together to make the wild and strange-looking plants – there’s a lot of scope for variety, and no two Venomgorse need look the same;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 Deathwatch Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Deathwatch Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Deathwatch kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating them into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Kill Team Mordelai, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for Kill Team Mordelai, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, tSpace Marines, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.