PSYCHIC AWAKENING: FAITH AND FURY
Book 2 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Faith & Fury. This campaign book features a host of new rules for both the Adeptus Astartes and Heretic Astartes alike – as well as codex expansion's worth of rules for the mighty Black Templars Chapter! The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the tapestry of heroism and villainy woven around the world of the Talledus System.
Inside this 96-page book, you'll find:
- Exciting background that describes how the time of the Great Rift found the Imperium reeling, assailed on a million fronts by the surging forces of Chaos. The Indomitus Crusade ventured deeper into occupied territory only to discover that the predations of the Great Enemy had intensified. The story then focuses on Talledus sub-sector – how the taint of Chaos had begun to take root there, lurking unnoticed for many years before the Great Rift enabled the Word Bearer fleets to make warp transit to the heart of the sub-sector.
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over.
- Expanded army rules for the Black Templars, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, relics, Tactical Objectives and even a name generator for the legendary crusaders of Dorn!
- Expanded army rules for the Adeptus Astartes, including Chapter-specific Litanies of Battle as well as upgrades to Chaplains, Techmarines, Librarians, Apothecaries, Ancients, and Company Champions, providing more in-depth rules for these Chapter heroes.
- Expanded army rules for the Heretic Astartes, including Malicious Volleys, Daemon weapons, new Warlord Traits, Stratagems, relics, Tactical Objectives and name generators for each of the following Chaos Space Marine Legions: Word Bearers, Night Lords, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Emperor's Children, and World Eaters.
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)