Warhammer Underworlds: Garrek's Reavers
The Bloodbound warband led by Garrek Gorebeard are frenzied killers whose excesses have drawn them irretrievably into the thrall of the Blood God. Should they fall upon their quarry they will tear them apart, and with the blood of the fallen, they will defile the Mirrored City so utterly that Khorne’s eye will be drawn to this damned place – and the gory tributes of his loyal servants...
Introduce Garrek’s Reavers, a Khorne Bloodbound warband previously available in the Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire boxed game, to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 5 Khorne Bloodbound miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 5 push fit, red-coloured plastic Khorne Bloodbound miniatures: Garrek Gorebeard, Arnulf, Karsus the Chained, Blooded Saek, Targor
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for Garrek’s Reavers
- 10 upgrade cards for Garrek’s Reavers
- 10 ploys for Garrek’s Reavers
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.