ARMIES OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS
The Armies of The Lord of The Rings™ is an expansion for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game that enables you to recreate your favourite scenes from The Lord of the Rings™ Motion Picture Trilogy with your collection of Citadel and Forge World models. It includes all the information you need to take control of all the Heroes and armies on the tabletop – included in the 244-page hardback:
- 16 army lists for the forces of Good, including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: The Fellowship, The Shire, The Rangers, Númenor, Minas Tirith, The Fiefdoms, The Dead of Dunharrow, Arnor, Rohan, Wildmen of Druaden, Rivendell, Lothlórien, Fangorn, The Misty Mountains, The Kingdom of Khazad-dûm, and Wanderers in the Wild;
- 11 army lists for the forces of Evil , including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: Barad-dûr, Angmar, Mordor, Moria, Isengard, The Easterlings, Variags of Khand, The Serpent Horde, Far Harad, Corsairs of Umbar, and Sharkey's Rogues;
- 11 Narrative Play Scenarios based on pivotal battles: The Last Alliance, The Fall of Khazad-dûm, The Fall of Arnor, Ambush at Amon Hen, Ambush at Ithilien, The Deeping Wall is Breached, Last March of the Ents, Paths of the Druadan, The Black Ships, The Battle of Pelennor Fields, and The Battle of Bywater;
- A full Allies Matrix, showing which factions can work together;
- Army Bonuses for every faction;
- 269 profiles, providing rules for your favourite Heroes, Villains, Monsters and Warriors.
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £45
£4.50 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £45
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£3.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £120
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)