Middle-Earth Strategy Battle Game: Battle Companies
This book contains all of the rules for playing games of Battle Companies, including a host of races and factions, wargear upgrades, equipment options and much more.
This expansion includes:
- 38 different Battle Companies from all corners of Middle-earth, each with their own special rules, advancements and abilities
- Full rules for advancing the members of your Battle Company, including progression charts, injury tables, armouries and more
- Eight bespoke paths for your warband's Hero to follow as they progress in experience
- 18 Matched Play Scenarios specially formulated to be played using two opposing Battle Companies
- Two different campaigns (narrative and map-based)
- Additional rules for using your Battle Company in larger games with the rest of your collection
This expansion supports both The Hobbit™ and The Lord of The Rings™, incorporating the Citadel and Forge World miniatures ranges. You will need a copy of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual to use this expansion, as well the Armies of The Lord of the Rings™ and the Armies of The Hobbit™ for the model profiles, according to your choice of Battle Companies warband.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.