BATTLETOME: IDONETH DEEPKIN
In the 136-page hardback Battletome: Idoneth Deepkin, you’ll find:
- A Strange Genesis: the origins of the Idoneth Deepkin, the aelven raiders who lurk in the deepest oceans, avoiding the predations of Slaanesh and the dismal fate that hangs over their entire race;
- The Great Emptiness: the story of the manner in which Idoneth Deepkin scrabble for survival – their offspring mostly born soulless, they raid above land to steal souls and keep themselves from extinction;
- The Deep Places: the secluded strongholds amongst the fathomless depths which the Idoneth Deepkin call home, and the expansion of their submerged cities;
- The Idoneth Deepkin At War: how this race fights, and the signs that their armies are about to rise, along with descriptions of their bond-beasts;
- Underwater Empires: a timeline of significant events and battles in their history, from the Age of Myth to the Age of Sigmar – and the stirring of Slaanesh;
- Descriptions of the Idoneth Enclaves, with an overview of their caste system and in-depth details of their military structure;
- A guide to the Whirlways, realmgate routes from which the Idoneth Deepkin launch their raids;
- Explanation and background of each character and unit available to an Idoneth Deepkin army;
- A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army and comprehensive painting advice from the experts, including stage by stage examples of painting skin, blades, sea detritus and creatures, scales, and helmet crests. Along with this are colour schemes and guides to painting 6 named Enclaves: Ionrach, Dhom-Hain, Fuethán, Mor’phann, Nautilar, and Briomdar.
All the rules you need in order to get your Idoneth Deepkin army ready for the gaming table are here:
- 14 Warscrolls, covering every miniature in the Idoneth Deepkin faction, including a Warscroll for the Gloomtide Shipwreck scenery piece;
- Allegiance Abilities representing the Idoneth Deepkin’s methods of war – including Command Traits, a Tides of Death table which introduces new abilities in each round, and 4 different types of Artefacts of Power;
- Lore of the Deeps: a selection of spells usable by Idoneth Deepkin wizards;
- Abilities, Warscroll Battalion rules, magic and Command Traits for the following 6 Enclaves: Ionrach, Dhom-Hain, Fuethán, Mor’phann, Nautilar, and Briomdar;
- 3 Battleplans , including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions;
- Idoneth Deepkin tactics: advice on advanced tactics that suit this army’s play style;
- Rules for creating an Idoneth Deepkin warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including a Followers Rewards Table, a Champion Rewards Table and a Path to Glory Battleplan;
- 6 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £40
£4.00 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £40
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£2.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £100
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)