CODEX: CHAOS KNIGHTS
This book contains:
- Lore and art exploring the history and goals of the Chaos Knights, including the background, illustrated examples of colour schemes and heraldries for the following Chaos Knight Households – Lucaris, Herpetrax, Khymere, Vextrix, and Khomentis – as well as the infamous Dreadblades Sire of Doom, Decima, Incarnate Slaughter, The Gilded King, Hope’s Shroud, Aesyr, Empyrean Scythe, Hatred of Krastellan, and Litany of Destruction
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- 5 datasheets providing rules for using Chaos Knights in your games of Warhammer 40,000
- Questoris Traitoris Armaments – profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Chaos Knights
- Household Ambitions – Household-specific special rules for either Iconoclast or Infernal Chaos Knight Households
- 23 Stratagems
- Dreadblade Pacts and Damnations – a choice of 6 Pacts and 6 Damnations which provide additional special rules for your Chaos Knights
- Artefacts of Tyranny – 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Knights
- Warlord Traits for the Chaos Knights
- Points values for every unit, weapon and piece of wargear for use if you are playing a matched play game, or any game that uses a points limit
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Chaos Knights
Restock expected - Available to Order.
For products marked Restock Expected, this product is available and will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.
Games Workshop Terms.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
For Standard Shipping, UK deliveries will be made using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, and for Courier Shipping UK deliveries will be made using United Parcel Service (UPS) next day service.
For your peace of mind. We reserve the right to use other services including specialist courier delivery as we deem fit. Orders will be packaged in bubble-wrap envelopes, unless exceptionally bulky or requiring additional protective packaging. Specific mailing options are available by request. For UK deliveries please allow up to 10 working days, subject to stock.
Orders less £45
£4.50 - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
Orders over £45
Free - Standard Shipping (3-4 business day)
£3.99 - Courier Shipping Upgrade (1-2 business days)
Orders over £120
Free - Courier Shipping (1-2 business days)