CODEX: TAU EMPIRE
Codex: T’au Empire contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for T’au Empire collectors. Within the 136-page hardback, you’ll find:
- A New Empire Dawns: an introduction to the T’au Empire, their attitude toward rapid expansion and the caste system of their society;
- The Rise of the T’au: an overview of the incredibly quick evolution of the T’au, and the sudden arrival of the Ethereals;
- Art of War: the ancient tactical philosophies and customs still in use by T’au warriors, and their applications to interplanetary warfare, including the arts of Kauyon and Mont’ka:
- A Destiny to Rule the Stars: the story of the T’au Empire’s expansion into the wider galaxy, including descriptions of their first contact with the Imperium, and details of the Septs of the First, Second and Third spheres of expansion;
- A map of the T’au Empire’s territories at the time of the Fifth sphere of expansion;
- The language and culture of the T’au, with a guide to names and their alphabet;
- Descriptions of the T’au Empire’s military organisation, including an example expeditionary force, markings for 21 Septs and examples of team, helmet and battlesuit markings;
- Example colour schemes for 12 Septs;
- A timeline of major events and battles in the T’au Empire’s history;
- Background on each unit available to a T’au Empire army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a T’au Empire army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 38 datasheets providing rules for every T'au Empire unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the T'au Empire’s methods of war on the tabletop;
- Arsenal of the Empire: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by the T'au Empire;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Supremacy Through Unity: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 25 unique Stratagems, including 6 specific to the following Septs: T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves
- 6 Sept Tenets: special rules for each of the following Septs: T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves;
- 6 unique T’au Empire Warlord Traits, along with 6 additional Sept-specific traits – 1 each for T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves Septs;
- Signature Systems: 12 pieces of bleeding-edge weapon and artefacts, technology available exclusively to the T’au;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Due to Games Workshop Trade Terms we can only ship this product within the UK and to the following European territories; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
Please note that if we currently hold no stock in store, this product will be stocked to order from the supplier. This normally takes 5-10 days, but is subject to the manufacturers own stocks. If we becomes aware that we will be unable to dispatch your order within this standard period, we will contact you immediately with a revised estimate of when stock will instead be available, and will happily provide a full refund on the unavailable product/s if requested.